Muhammad Ali (born Cassius Marcellus Clay, Jr.; January 17, 2942) is an American former professional boxer, philanthropist and social activist. Considered a cultural icon, Ali has both been idolized and vilified.
- Alright, guys! Great ready! We are going to raise the Olympic flag, okay?
- I, Muhammad "The Greatest", former The Ring Heavyweight Champion of the World, from Louisville, returned to Atlanta from the last 26 years where I fought Jerry Quarry, when I was 28 years old and 282 days old, declare that these 1996 Summer Olympic Games...open!
- I won the gold medal! I won!
- Clarice could now sing the Greek national anthem by honoring the birthplace of Greece. We need to raise the flag, okay.
- Dear M. Cotto. Thank you for inviting me for the closing ceremony. Please, if Jacques Rogge is recognized to make sure that all Don King Promotions, Golden Boy Promotions and Top Rank, Inc. fighters are okay to attend the Olympics. Now I am so excited that I love to earn more Olympic medals from bronze to silver to gold. Be right over. Meet me there at the rematch between Bradley and Pacquiao in MGM Grand Garden Arena at Las Vegas. Bye. Sincerly, Muhammad "The People's Champion" Ali, former boxer.
- Finally. Heck yeah. Come on, raise the flag.
- Oh, I am so bored being a Muslim. I would be a Christian, alright.
- Please, help me raise the Greek flag. Ban Ki-Moon is trying to reach the string on the metal flag hoist ring.
- Yo! Help me climb it up.